Monday, November 16, 2009

Baking+Socialization

Don't you just hate it when people still question about whether or not your child is getting enough socialization???!!! That is the one thing that still drives me nuts especially when I see little kids texting and playing video games (not that I am totally against technology... but ya know what I am saying.) We had a little friend over the other day for "socialization" and baking. There friend "C" is younger, so the boys had fun playing "big brother" and helping him throughout the day. C of course had a blast hanging out with the bigger boys as well. That is what "socialization" is all about - being companions with a wide assortment of people. I think they fit in the "real world" just fine :)







1 comment:

  1. It's a crazy question isn't it? My DS's best play mate atm is a 13yr old and they have a great time.

    ReplyDelete